In honor of Bastille Day and our upcoming celebrations, we’ve put together a recipe for one of our favorite French-inspired treats. These delectable crepes make for the perfect Sunday morning brunch meal!
Total Time: 45 min
Makes: 8 crepes
What You Need:
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup milk
- ½ cup water
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 sliced bananas
- 2 cups sliced strawberries
- ¼ cup of powdered sugar (for dusting)
How to Make Them:
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together flour and eggs. Gradually add milk and water, stirring to combine. Add salt and butter; beat until smooth.
- Heat a lightly oiled frying pan over medium high heat. Scoop or pour ¼ cup of batter into the frying pan. Tilt the pan with a circular motion so that the batter evenly coats the surface.
- Cook the crepe for about 2 minutes, until the bottom is light brown. Loosen with a spatula, turn and cook on the other side. Repeat with remaining batter.
- Take off the pan and spread a layer of Nutella onto the crepe, add desired fruit in the center. Roll or fold and dust lightly with powdered sugar.